- Jalkumbh liquid is an innovative formulation that improves water management in crops.
- What is the need & function of this product ?
Environment is changing every moment it brings crop under stress.
Heavy rainfall causes water lodging and inadequate rainfall causes drought stress.
Water lodging condition affects soil aeration and reduces the rate of absorption which is one of the reasons of wilting and stunted growth in plants.
Inadequate rainfall leads to drought condition which reduces the soil moisture and minimizes solubility of nutrients and its uptake.
Through the crop adapts to survive in all above conditions but productivity is affected.
- Jalkumbh acts as a boon for farmers by maintaining consistent plant growth and productivity inspite of fluctuating weather conditions.
- Its composition is such that allows loosening of hard crust of the soil, increases its porosity which improves aeration and water penetration.
- Jalkumbh increases the water holding capacity of the root zone, thereby helping the crops stand sturdy; hence is extremely beneficial in drought conditions.
- Jalkumbh helps to minimize irrigation spell as well.
- It is biodegradable in nature, within 60-90 days depending upon the soil type.
Jalkumbh Liquid is recommended for all crops in rainfed as well as under irrigation.
||Soil Application: 4 to 5 liter per hectare (1.5 liter-2 liter/acre) through drenching Or Drip Irrigation.
||For Drenching: Dissolve 12 ml-15 ml in 1 liter of water.
Note: The above results/benefits are based on trial observation conducted at our research farms and farmers fields.