- KBCa is combination of Potassium Nitrate, Boron & Calcium salts in complex form with the help of Amino Acids.
- The synergistic action between all these elements helps in sturdy structural growth, leaf lamina, buds, flowers & fruits size.
- It also develops the tolerance against pathogenic diseases.
- The optimum percentage of Calcium increases the exchangeable solubility of Potassium which helps for fruit ripening in every crop.
- KBCa can be used through foliar & drip irrigation in every crop.
Note- Use three spray at recommended concentration as per the crop duration.
|Foliar 300-500 ml in 100 litre of water.
|Drip irrigation 12-15 litre per hectare(5-6 litre per acre) in split dose.
Note: The above results/benefits are based on trial observation conducted at our research farms and farmers fields.