- Jalkumbh granules is an innovative formulation that improves water management in crops.
- Its composition is such that allows loosening of hard crust of the soil, increases its porosity which improves aeration and water penetration by increasing the water holding capacity of root zone; hence is extremely beneficial in drought condition.
- Above mentioned action promotes root growth helping the plant stand sturdy inspite of inconsistent weather conditions.
- Jalkumbh granules will act as a boon for farmers by providing consistent crop growth in fluctuating weather conditions.
- Features and benefits of Jalkumbh granules:
- Loosens hard crust of the soil.
- Increases soil porosity, aeration & water holding capacity.
- Reduces water requirement to the tune of 30-40%.
- Increases soil microbioal activity & root development.
- Develops heat tolerances in summer also.
- Above factors induces for high yield.
- Biodegradable in nature within 60-90 days.
Jalkumbh Granular is recommended for every crop in rainfed as well as under irrigation.
||Soil Application:25 kg per hectare (10 kg per acre) .
Note: The above results/benefits are based on trial observation conducted at our research farms and farmers fields.