- Mast is a complex salt of Manganese and Ammonium Sulphate with activating agents.
- Manganese in reactive form is absorbed by the crop for enzyme & chlorophyll formation, also for recovering Manganese deficiency.
- It also helps in pulp and fiber formation, leading to increased storage capacity & smooth transportation.
- Alkaline and calcareous soils have pH more than 7 which is mostly deficient of Manganese; Mast can prove to be a beneficial product for crops growing in such soils.
- After the spray of weedicide, yellowing of crop is observed; can be recovered with the help of Mast foliar spray (It has been observed in our field trials)
Mast is recommended for Cotton, Soybean, Black gram, Groundnut, Sugarcane, Cucumber, Carrot, Radish, Tomato, Chilli, Brinjal, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Grapes, Orange, Sweet lime, Lemon, Watermelon, Muskmelon, Papaya etc.
||Foliar Application-300 g to 500 g in 100 liter of water.
Drip Irrigation & Soil Application -6.25kg per hectare( 2.5kg per acre).
Note: The above results/benefits are based on trial observation conducted at our research farms and farmers fields.