- Uptake is a specialty soil application product based on composition of different organic carboxylic compounds with additives.
- Crops need sixteen elements. out of that four elements that are available from nature are hydrogen, carbon and chlorine.
- Remaining twelve elements like Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur, Zinc, Ferrous, Boron,Copper,Manganese and Molybdenum are available through soil.
- In alkaline soil ( Ph above 7) the solubility of seven elements decreases while in acidic soil (Ph below 7) the solubility of five elements decreases.
- but under both conditions use of uptake increases the solubility of all above twelve elements for easy uptake by the plant.
- Uptake can be mixed with organic and inorganic fertilizer.
Uptake is recommended for Vegetables crop like Chill, Tomato, Brinjal, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Onion, and Flower and Fruits cultivation etc.
||Spread 100 gm Uptake granules in the seed bed size of 1m. × 3m. uniformly. mix it properly in the soil before sowing the seed.
||2.5 Kg Per Hectare (1 Kg Per Acre) through drip irrigation 2 or 3 times 30-35 days of interval as per the duration of the crop.
||Do not use for spray
Note: The above results/benefits are based on trial observation conducted at our research farms and farmers fields.