- Calboom is an important and the most essential product for crops; leads to sturdy growth of plant, flowering, fructification, fruit and increased firmness as well as prolonged shelf life of all fresh produces.
- The content of Calboom comprises of Calcium, Boron, Magnesium, Potassium, Sulphur blended with Nitrogen.
- Calboom plays a vital role during bud and flower formation, pollination & fertilization which helps in fruit formation.
- Use of Calboom reduces square drying in cotton crop, buds and flower dropping as well as fruit cracking in other crops.
- In Cereal crops it helps in formation of increased number of tillers there by causing yield enhancement.
Calboom is recommended for all crops, at the time of sowing or first bud initiation.
||25 Kg per hectare(10 Kg per acre)
Note: The above results/benefits are based on trial observation conducted at our research farms and farmers fields.